Wellness and Opportunity Center
A place to connect
Blue Cross Complete of Michigan’s Wellness and Opportunity Center is designed to support your health and well-being. We’re here to connect you to health and community resources through a caring team of health professionals.
We offer a welcoming atmosphere where all are treated with respect, cultural sensitivity and care. Stop by and see us! If you have a specific need related to a health condition, schedule an appointment with your care manager. She or he will be happy to meet with you.
We offer the following:
- Member benefits information
- On-site Blue Cross Complete representatives, including community health navigators, case managers and social workers
- Health and wellness information, including dental care
- Community resources and referrals
- Referrals to job training and employment opportunities
- Health plan programs, including resources for the Mission GED diploma program
- Events and activities — check this page for scheduling information.
The Wellness and Opportunity Center is located at the Durfee Innovation Society, a community hub with drop-in services for kids, teens and adults. Housed in a renovated former middle school building in Detroit, Michigan, Durfee offers a thriving location with many amenities and services. Click here to learn more.